Registration begins: 3/1/14 @ 12:00pm
What do you get for your race fee?
- Custom made Wakely Dam Ultra Tech race shirt.
- Pre-race carbo load pasta dinner.
- Post-race cookout and refueling food and drink.
- Transportation from race headquarters (The Piseco Airport) to the start.
Through its permitting process, New York State has placed strict limits on the number of runners it will allow to participate in our event. The· Wakely Dam Ultra (WDU) will be open equally to previous runners and newcomers alike. In other words, it will be first come first served.
Only qualified runners who properly complete the application will be considered:
- On registration day there will be a link on the home page, "Register for Event".
- All applicants will be notified by email no matter if you made it or not.
- Once you are notified that you made the cut-off, your registration fee (see refund policy below) of $70.00 (in the form of a check) must be received within 10 days. Further details regarding payment will be included in email.
- If we do not receive your payment your spot may be assigned to another runner. If there is a problem with payment, please let us know.
- If you did not make it, we will place you on a wait list. You will be notified when and if an opening becomes available. Please note, there are usually drop outs.
Key Elements regarding application:
- The Wakely Dam Ultra is an Extreme Endurance Event that takes place on the Northville Placid Trail in a remote wilderness area. There are no aid stations or medical assistance anywhere along the 55K course.· Once your run begins there are only three ways out;· 1-by completing the course, 2-returning to the start, or by 3-Emergency Evacuation at runner’s expense.· Please do not register for this event unless you are capable of going the distance.
- All participants will be required to accept the terms of the release.· Applicants will also be required to physically sign the release on the day of event.· All runners must be 18 years of age or older when they sign.
- There will be a place on the application for anyone wanting to ride the bus to the start line. If you intend to ride the bus, be sure to indicate that as space is limited. See "LOGISTICS" for more information.
- We can't forget about the shirts!!· Each participant will received a gender specific Tech Top included in the registration fee.· Extra t-shirts will also be available for $15.00 each and will be non-refundable once the order is placed.
up to 6/1/14 will be provided a 50% refund.
6/2/14-7/1/14 will be provided a 25% refund.
After 7/1/14 will be provided a 25% refund IF WE CAN FILL YOUR SPOT.
Registration is non-transferable.